SGC3500B-BLUE 3.5mm Headlight Cable With SureGrip Handle
The New SureGrip handles patent-pending ergonomic design provides added strain relief enhancing the durability of the fiber bundle along with accommodating a secure and user friendly means for cable removal from the light source.
A proprietary fiber fusing process is used on the 3.5 mm fiber bundles proximal end that increases the light transmission efficiency by 10%.
The newly designed black molded junctions now provide added flexibility at the mid junction and distal end of the cable. While still allowing for adequate protection of the fiber bundle.
Reinforced silicone sheathing provides added durability when used in today’s demanding surgical room setting.
- Newly Designed SureGrip handle on the proximal end
- Fused 3.5 mm fiber bundle on Wolf lensed proximal end
- New Light Weight Molded Junctions provide more flexibility
- Reinforced silicone sheathing
- 9 ft long overall with 3 ft bifurcated section
- Distal end to fit Cuda Surgical 110mm spot module