Surgical LED 4000 Lightsource
Cuda Surgical LED4000 is a state-of-the-art LED Lightsource designed to provide light for Headlight and endoscopic procedures. The lumen output is comparable to many Xenon lightsources currently being used in endoscopy. The expected LED life of 30,000 hours eliminates the need to purchase replacement lamps, thus saving money in operational cost.
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light for endoscopy.
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours
- Color temperature: 6500°K @ 75 CRI for maximum output 5600°K @ 92 CRI for fuller spectrum
- Ergonomically designed turret includes ACMI, Olympus, Storz, & Wolf ports; single port version and other options.
- LED automatically shuts off when cable is removed from active port.
- Headlight Output Measured @ 16″ (40cm) – HIGH CRI 50,000 Lux, STANDARD CRI 80,000 Lux