Surgical LED 4000 Lightsource
Cuda Surgical’s LED 4000 is a state-of-the-art LED light source designed to provide light for headlight and endoscopic procedures. The lumen output is comparable to many Xenon light sources currently being used in endoscopy. The expected LED life of 30,000 hours eliminates the need to purchase replacement lamps, thus saving money in operational costs.
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light for endoscopy
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours
- Color temperature: 6,500°K @ 75 CRI for maximum output 5,600°K @ 92 CRI for fuller spectrum
- Ergonomically designed turret includes ACMI, Olympus, Storz, & Wolf ports.
- LED automatically enters standby mode when cable is removed from active port.
- Headlight Output Measured @ 16”(40cm) – HIGH CRI 50,000 Lux, STANDARD CRI 80,000 Lux