Surgical LED 3000 Lightsource
Cuda Surgical’s LED 3000 is a high brightness white LED light source that delivers clear white light required by today’s surgeon’s to accurately and precisely distinguish tissue color. A simple solution to the illumination needs in the specialties of endoscopy, surgical microscopy, and laparoscopy.
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light for endoscopy.
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours
- Color temperature: 6,950°K
- Ergonomically designed turret includes ACMI, Olympus, Storz and Wolf ports.
- LED automatically enters standby mode when cable is removed from active port.
- Headlight Output Measured @ 16″ (40cm) – 60,000 Lux